• Scary Little Girls make powerful theatre…The Ladies Cage is punctuated by traditional Irish folk song as it charts the role women played in the highly charged political climate of the day…a compelling piece of theatre.

The Metro

What the pupils say

I liked how you performed to us and how the action took place. I would love for you to come again and do some more acting with us.

I really enjoyed the story and acting in it. I liked Ariel the best and I really liked her butterfly wings. Everyone was great. I hope to do some more acting soon.

I was amazed by your workshop on “The Tempest” because I thought it was very good. I was able to act with you and we were able to work as a team. I felt like a real actor and I would love to do some more acting so I can be a real actor when I am older. I learnt about making up after an argument and will try this if I have an argument.

Thank you for coming to Summerhouse, I really enjoyed being a pirate! I learnt about the story and I took the children’s version home to read and showed my mum. I learnt that we should say sorry after an argument and will try to do this next time I have an argument. I hope you come again.

Dare, Damian, Alfie and Taylor, students from Summerhouse