Salon du Chocolat Storytelling (Truro)
Date & Time
Date(s) - Thu 10th Apr 14
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
We are delighted to announce the Salon du Chocolat, an exciting and illicit storytelling event taking place at delicious Archie Brown’s as part of the Truro Festival. Salon du Chocolat has enjoyed sold-out success at the Oxford Playhouse, the Theatre Chipping Norton, the Cornerstone in Didcot and last year’s Truro Festival.
Join us for this intimate evening of storytelling, celebrating the relationship between famed aphrodisiac cocoa and forbidden literature! Expect mouthwatering chocolate treats served alongside secret, banned and scandalous tales from authors such as Lord Byron, John Donne, Angela Carter and Mary Elizabeth Braddon.
To book: Visit Archie Brown’s or call them on 01872 278622.
Audience comments from previous Salon du Chocolat events:
* Such fantastic stories, so fantastically told! I feel like a child again, no film could compete. Definitely a convert
* Gripping! Brilliantly paced – could not have asked for more.
* Thank you for a lovely evening.
* Thank you, the stories were so well read and chosen and the atmosphere was lovely.
* Delicious and delightful. More of the same please….